Part-Time Marketing Specialist
50/50 remote and onsite in our office in Boulder, CO.
15-20 hours per week
Now's the time to join us!
At ROCKCREST we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to deliver an unrivalled service.
What role will you play?
• All round Marketing & Communications role to include:
• Engage with the business owner to fully analyze business goals and design marketing & communications solutions to meet their needs using social media, email campaigns, web solutions and brochures.
• Develop effective and meaningful LinkedIn strategies to drive interest in business services and lead clients to web pages where they can learn more and complete enquiry forms.
• Manage our presence on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
• Create, manage and track the effectiveness of LinkedIn paid ad campaigns.
• Identify valuable content and develop campaigns to educate and entice our audience.
• Utilize back-end social media marketing techniques to drive more inquiry form completions and conversions.
• Capture, and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and refine campaigns based on findings
• Administer WIX website.
• Based on performance indicators, proactively review and revise site content and design to increase client / consultant engagement.
• Enrich the user experience through tailoring of content across the company's website.
• Assist in producing web pages.
• Ensure web content meets standards for accuracy, usability, and best practices.
• Optimize web pages for maximum results.
Your knowledge will be essential in the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or journalism.
• 2-3 years of work experience supporting social media and website content management in WIX.
• Experience working with LinkedIn paid ads.
• Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn ad campaign manager, boosting ads, running paid ads, managing and monitoring campaigns and Google Analytics.
• Possess a strong track record, with samples and results of past campaigns and an understanding of how to demonstrate performance.
• Experience with graphic design.
Come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
• Lots of fresh ideas.
• An eagerness to try something new or different.
• Consultative and advisory skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at ROCKCREST?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and exceptional training and career advancement opportunities. ROCKCREST is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.