Senior HR Generalist & Talent Acquisition
50/50 remote and onsite in our office in Boulder, CO.
Consultant, optional FTE after 6 months.
Approx 20 hours per week.
Now's the time to join us!
At ROCKCREST we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to deliver an unrivalled service.
What role will you play?
The Senior HR Generalist will work closely with the founder & CEO to design and implement effective HR, Talent Acquisition, Employee Development & Total Rewards strategies. You will be actively involved in many key decisions to help develop and grow our business. We’ve already made excellent progress developing highly profitable revenue streams with key clients – it’s now time for a more defined HR strategy to Hire, Train and Retain.
• Work with the CEO to develop and implement an HR strategy.
• Spearhead a workplace culture that is in alignment with our values.
• Maintain and manage the administration of HR policies, programs, and procedures for employees.
• Maintain our employee handbook, recommending new or revised policies and procedures based on best practices, employment law and other applicable trends.
• Ensure employee data and employee/personnel records are current, legally compliant, and confidential.
• Oversee employee safety and drug screening program.
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave, benefits, or policy questions and resolve any issues that may arise and administer leave of absence program.
• Manage the benefits program while maintaining accurate benefit records and reconciling invoices.
• Partner with the Founder & CEO to develop a business focused Talent Acquisition strategy that supports the needs of the business.
• Conduct full lifecycle recruitment including;
• Sourcing qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
• Screening potential hires through interviews and reference checks, while learning about their goals, skills and interests to ensure alignment.
• Communicate job offers and prepare consultants for starting their new roles.
Your knowledge will be essential in the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
• PHR and/or SHRM certification is preferred, but not required.
• 5+ years' experience in a human resources position; experience within a growing professional services organization is preferred.
• Must have a positive, can do attitude, with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
Come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills; ability to interact successfully at all levels of the organization; demonstrates high emotional intelligence.
• Professional, articulate, and able to exercise good independent judgement and discretion.
• Highly organized, motivated self-starter.
• Proven record of delivering a high standard of quality work with exceptional attention to detail.
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and creating systems and plans where there are none.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at ROCKCREST?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and exceptional training and career advancement opportunities. ROCKCREST is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.