Remote, Office or Hybrid
Monday-Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am-4pm
Now's the time to join us!
At ROCKCREST we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to deliver an unrivalled service.
What role will you play?
As an Associate Recruiter with little or no prior recruiting experience you will focus on developing your core recruiting skills across the full recruitment lifecycle;
• Identifying and sourcing suitable candidates for positions.
• Screening and registering candidates into our CRM.
• Matching & recommending candidates to open positions.
• Developing candidate market knowledge – skillsets, hourly rates, supply & demand of skills, etc.
• Developing new business and client relationships.
• Liaising with clients on staffing requirements.
• Sourcing, screening & submitting consultants to positions, arranging client / consultant interviews, negotiating offers and placing consultants into roles.
After 6-12 months, Associate Recruiters may become eligible for promotion to Senior Recruiter. They must be able to display an ability to work unassisted across the entire recruitment lifecycle, possess a solid understanding of their specialist market sector and consistently achieve their monthly targets.
Your knowledge will be essential in the following:
• College graduate with an honors degree.
• Minimum of 1-2 year’s post graduate work experience.
• Customer focused, ambitious and determined.
• Strong interpersonal and team playing skills.
• An eagerness to learn and develop your career.
Come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
• Eagerness to learn.
• Career driven.
• Team player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at ROCKCREST?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and exceptional training and career advancement opportunities. ROCKCREST is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.