Lead Generation & Marketing Specialist
50/50 remote and onsite in our office in Boulder, CO
Approx 15-20 per week
Now's the time to join us!
At ROCKCREST we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to deliver an unrivalled service.
What role will you play?
The Lead Generation & Marketing Specialist generates & drives high quality leads and strategic appointments through a variety of activities, including but not limited to:
• Building & executing demand generation campaigns
• Email marketing to identified strategic targets
• Following up on contact names built via web traffic
• Client surveys and feedback forms
• Social media marketing & online PR
• Search engine optimization (SEO) and blogs
• Generate and provide qualified revenue opportunities through traditional and nontraditional methods (e.g. cold engagement, targeted web traffic, strategic partnerships, online PR, email marketing, SEO, pay-per-click, social networks)
• Build automated email messaging campaigns to help drive opportunity discovery by leveraging CRM and automated email marketing systems
• Identify opportunities for improvement within lead generation & marketing campaigns and proactively developing alternate plan
• Build a pipeline of leads to follow up with potential clients.
• Develop and execute internal Lead Generation Campaigns in conjunction with Sales team.
Sales and Marketing Team Partnership
• Establish and maintain a productive working relationship with Sales/Marketing Leadership to ensure execution and efficient handling/tracking of qualified leads
• Work collaboratively with Sales and Account Managers to identify client staffing opportunities.
• Initiate and facilitate lead generation and pipeline management strategies for targets that increase closing ratios
Reporting & Administration
• Develop and submit monthly reports that cover accomplishments, challenges, and status updates
• Enter accurate activity data in CRM system
Your knowledge will be essential in the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, (or equivalent experience) preferred
• 3 or more years of combined experience spanning the following areas;
• Creating and driving sales leads for a sales and marketing organization
• Building relationships with customers
• Working with variety of marketing tactics, such as: email, social, web, SEO, industry boards, etc.
• B2B social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn)
• Marketing automation platforms (Keap / Infusionsoft) is preferred
Come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to influence and persuade
• Ability to build strong working relationships
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at ROCKCREST?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and exceptional training and career advancement opportunities. ROCKCREST is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.