100% onsite in our office in Boulder, CO.
Monday-Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am-4pm
Now's the time to join us!
At ROCKCREST we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to deliver an unrivalled service.
What role will you play?
As a Senior Recruiter with not less than 2 years recruiting experience, you will focus on further developing your recruiting skills to an advanced level, while working towards a Team Leader position.
• Full recruitment lifecycle recruiting regularly placing consultants with multiple clients.
• Advanced workload prioritization and organization skills.
• Further development of existing client base while developing new client relationships.
• Mentoring and training less experienced recruiters across all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle.
• Working with Talent Acquisition to identify, hire and training new recruiters.
• Conduct monthly performance reviews with new recruiters to assess their performance, provide constructive feedback and set new targets.
After 6-12 months, Senior Recruiters become eligible for promotion to Team Leader and participate in the Team Leader bonus scheme. SR’s must have recruited, trained and developed 2-3 Associate Recruiters, grown their personal and team consultant base and be an advocate for our company culture, vision and values.
Your knowledge will be essential in the following:
• College graduate with an honors degree.
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in recruiting or staffing.
• Strong interpersonal and team playing skills.
• An eagerness to learn and develop your career.
Come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
• Eagerness to learn.
• Career driven.
• Team player.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Ability to sit at a desk for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to work on a computer for prolonged periods of time.
Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at ROCKCREST?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and exceptional training and career advancement opportunities. ROCKCREST is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.